Dr. Martines is a Premier Preferred Invisalign Provider. This means that he has achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign system. In addition, he has distinguished himself with even higher experience and is recognized as Premier Preferred orthodontist.
Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth on your own terms and without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want, and brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
What is Invisalign®?
- Series of individually fabricated clear, removable, custom-made aligners to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® work?
- Invisalign® only works while you are wearing your Aligners, so they must be worn 24 hours a day (except when eating, drinking, brushing or flossing).
- Wear each set of Aligners for about 2-3 weeks.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-9 weeks.
- Treatment time averages 8-15 months for most cases.
- Average number of Aligners is between 15 and 30.